Wednesday, January 20, 2016

New Year





As a new year is underway, I have taken some time to get things back in order after the rush of the holidays.  I painted all those orders and everyone received everything on time...thank goodness.  I took a few weeks to spend time with my family.   But now it is time to get back to work.....not that I really stopped...I still have orders in my Etsy shop box right now....and so happy to be so busy in January :)

I have been working on show applications....getting my 2016 schedule in line.   I hope to add a few new shows this year.    Here is how it is looking so far.....

First show of the year will be Parkview High School in Sterling, VA on March 12th
                                            ....then 
March 19th   GarField High School, Woodbridge, VA
April 2nd       Handmade Arlington, Swanson Middle School  Arlington, VA  

I also plan on doing the Warrenton Spring festival in May   and the Herndon Festival.....I will keep adding to my schedule as applications come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment